KALLIE - Gold Links Half Pearl Necklace
Ready to rewrite the rules of elegance? Say hello to KALLIE Gold Links Half Pearl Necklace - where classic pearls meet contemporary chic in a dance of modern magnificence! With 18ct gold plated intricately detailed links, this necklace features a unique string of pearls that elegantly adorns half of the chain, adding a touch of sophistication to your every step.
Searching for the perfect accessory to elevate your look? Let KALLIE be your go-to choice – whether you're rocking your work attire or adding a twist of elegance to your favorite cocktail dress. Embrace the fusion of modern and classic, and let your style speak volumes with this necklace that's designed to turn heads.
Delivered in our handcrafted logo-stamped velvet pouch and luxury gift box. Complimentary gift wrapping included.
This piece is designed to last forever, read our guide on how to care for your jewellery here.
KALLIE - Gold Links Half Pearl Necklace
Free Standard UK Delivery for orders over £50
Standard UK Delivery 2-3 business days - £2.95
All standard parcels are sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hour delivery.
DHL Express Tracked Delivery - 1-2 business days - £8.50
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible shopping experience for our customers and understand that on occasion you may wish to return unsuitable items.
Arctic Fox & Co., has a 30-day return policy whereby you have 30 days from when your order is delivered to ship it back to our return centre for a refund or exchange. The exchanges and returns must be unworn, unwashed and in a suitable condition.
- Customer-Initiated Return (Using Your Own Postage): You have the option to use your preferred courier service to send back the item(s) to us. Please ensure that the returns form is included in the parcel. Keep in mind that the cost of return shipping will be your responsibility.
- Arctic Fox & Co. Provided Returns Label: If you prefer the convenience of a pre-paid returns label, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to send you a returns label via email. Please note that a nominal fee of £3 will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of your label.
For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
Please email email@example.com to organise the return before you post the item back to us.
Please note that additional customs fee's may apply
Europe Delivery - DHL Express
£19.99 - 3-5 Working Days
North America Delivery - DHL Express
£19.99 - 5-7 working days.
Australia & New Zealand
29.99 - 5-7 working days.
Other International Delivery - DHL Express
£19.99 - Shipping time is dependent on country location but usually is 3-7 working days.
- £1 from every order is donated to Big Blue Ocean Clean Up removing 1kg of plastic from our oceans.
- We are carbon neutral.
- We donate 5% of our profits to WWF to support the incredible work they are doing to limit climate change.
All of our products are made from either:
- High quality industry off-cut fibres which would have otherwise been wasted
- Recycled materials (usually made from recycled plastic bottles, repurposing this planets waste and turning it into something beautiful)
- Redesigned dead stock that would have otherwise been destined for landfill.
Our collections and styles are all produced in small quantities and using only what is available.
All of our packaging is plastic-free, made from recycled material and is both fully recyclable and biodegradable.
We personally hand wrap and pack all orders, providing a lovely unboxing experience – a perfect gift to yourself or your loved ones. We believe that our packaging should only contain the essentials that gives our customer the best experience which reflect our products & brand values, but nothing more.
We work with 3 factories specialising in accessories based just outside of Shanghai, and we have a very close working relationship.
These factories operate at a very high standard – the working conditions are clean, safe and comfortable, using high-tech machinery and equipment. The workers are all paid a fair living wage.