The Stockholm Scarf - AW22
From the archives - Our Autumn Winter 2022/23 Stockholm Scarf, made from 100% deadstock materials.
Designed to provide protection against the arctic elements found across Scandinavia, the Stockholm is one of our thickest and warmest. Created to keep you warm in the coldest of all temperatures.
This scrumptiously soft and cosy scarf takes on an elongated silhouette with fuzzy tassels, it's poised to deliver a stylish layer throughout winter and beyond.
Providing timeless simplicity, it's bound to become your new favourite scarf you'll find yourself coming back to year after year after year.
Hand finished with our signature label stitched to the corner.
The Stockholm Scarf - AW22
Free Standard UK Delivery for orders over £50
Standard UK Delivery 2-3 business days - £2.95
All standard parcels are sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hour delivery.
Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery - 1-2 Business Days - £5.50
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible shopping experience for our customers and understand that on occasion you may wish to return unsuitable items.
Arctic Fox & Co., has a 30-day return policy whereby you have 30 days from when your order is delivered to ship it back to our return centre for a refund or exchange. The exchanges and returns must be unworn, unwashed and in a suitable condition.
- Customer-Initiated Return (Using Your Own Postage): You have the option to use your preferred courier service to send back the item(s) to us. Please ensure that the returns form is included in the parcel. Keep in mind that the cost of return shipping will be your responsibility.
For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return before you post the item back to us.
Additional customs fee's may apply
North America Delivery - DHL Express - £25 - 3-7 working days.
Australia & New Zealand -
DHL Express - £25 - 5-9 working days.
Europe Delivery - Currently Unavailable
Unfortunately due to high import duties we've had to pause delivery to Europe.
Other International Delivery - Currently Unavailable
- £1 from every order is donated to Big Blue Ocean Clean Up removing 1kg of plastic from our oceans.
- We are carbon neutral.
- We donate 5% of our profits to WWF to support the incredible work they are doing to limit climate change.
All of our products are made from either:
- High quality industry off-cut fibres which would have otherwise been wasted
- Recycled materials (usually made from recycled plastic bottles, repurposing this planets waste and turning it into something beautiful)
- Certified high welfare, responsibly sourced wool
Our collections and styles are all produced in small quantities and using only what is available.
All of our packaging is plastic-free, made from recycled material and is both fully recyclable and biodegradable.
We personally hand wrap and pack all orders, providing a lovely unboxing experience – a perfect gift to yourself or your loved ones. We believe that our packaging should only contain the essentials that gives our customer the best experience which reflect our products & brand values, but nothing more.
We work with 3 factories specialising in accessories based just outside of Shanghai, and we have a very close working relationship.
These factories operate at a very high standard – the working conditions are clean, safe and comfortable, using high-tech machinery and equipment. The workers are all paid a fair living wage.