The Reykjavik Throw - AW23
New for AW23 - made from 100% recycled materials.
A supersized version of our iconic Reykjavik Scarf, but designed for your home. Redefining softness with the meticulously brushed texture we’re known for, cocoon yourself in a cloud of comfort. Our Reykjavik throws are crafted from 100% recycled materials combining sustainability with supreme warmth.
These design favour unexpected colour combinations, neutral tones and vibrant dopamine drops, creating a striking statement piece for your living space. They culminate in chunky tassels ends, adorned with our signature large woven label patch at the rear.
Boasting a minimalist design, our Reykjavik throw effortlessly complements all living spaces, making it a versatile addition to any home. Drape it over your sofa, snuggle up in it during a Netflix binge or casually throw it over an armchair to imbue your space with an instant cool and calm tranquillity - the possibilities are endless. All we know is, they were made for snuggling in. The only problem? How will you get out of bed in the mornings?
The Reykjavik Throw - AW23
Free Standard UK Delivery for orders over £50
Standard UK Delivery 2-3 business days - £2.95
All standard parcels are sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hour delivery.
FedEx UK Next Day Delivery (order before 1pm) - £8.50
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible shopping experience for our customers and understand that on occasion you may wish to return unsuitable items.
Arctic Fox & Co., has a 30-day return policy whereby you have 30 days from when your order is delivered to ship it back to our return centre for a refund or exchange. The exchanges and returns must be unworn, unwashed and in a suitable condition.
- Customer-Initiated Return (Using Your Own Postage): You have the option to use your preferred courier service to send back the item(s) to us. Please ensure that the returns form is included in the parcel. Keep in mind that the cost of return shipping will be your responsibility.
- Arctic Fox & Co. Provided Returns Label: If you prefer the convenience of a pre-paid returns label, simply reach out to us at email@example.com. We will be happy to send you a returns label via email. Please note that a nominal fee of £3 will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of your label (UK orders only)
For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the return before you post the item back to us.
Additional customs fee's may apply
Please note that not all of our products are available globally, only our AW23 range is available for international shipping. Unavailable products will show an error message at checkout. We apologise for any inconvenience - feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
North America Delivery - FedEx Tracked (P2P) - £19.99 - 3-7 working days.
Australia & New Zealand
FedEx Tracked (P2P) - £19.99 - 5-9 working days.
Europe Delivery - Currently Unavailable
Unfortunately due to high import duties we've had to pause delivery to Europe.
Other International Delivery - Currently Unavailable
- £1 from every order is donated to Big Blue Ocean Clean Up removing 1kg of plastic from our oceans.
- We are carbon neutral.
- We donate 5% of our profits to WWF to support the incredible work they are doing to limit climate change.
All of our products are made from either:
- High quality industry off-cut fibres which would have otherwise been wasted
- Recycled materials (usually made from recycled plastic bottles, repurposing this planets waste and turning it into something beautiful)
- Certified high welfare, responsibly sourced wool
Our collections and styles are all produced in small quantities and using only what is available.
All of our packaging is plastic-free, made from recycled material and is both fully recyclable and biodegradable.
We personally hand wrap and pack all orders, providing a lovely unboxing experience – a perfect gift to yourself or your loved ones. We believe that our packaging should only contain the essentials that gives our customer the best experience which reflect our products & brand values, but nothing more.
We work with 3 factories specialising in accessories based just outside of Shanghai, and we have a very close working relationship.
These factories operate at a very high standard – the working conditions are clean, safe and comfortable, using high-tech machinery and equipment. The workers are all paid a fair living wage.